Monday, October 6, 2008

hay....don't hate me!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Believe it or not I've been busy!
I spent last weekend/week in our nation's capital celebrating the birth of a certain fantastic young lady. Here we are being "informed voters"- playing a debate drinking game.


And believe it or not I'm temporarily employed! I'm working on a state senate campaign in Queens every day from now until election day. Its a temporary fix but in these dire economic times I'm pleased. I won't post much on the actual campaign what with security concerns and all that, but feel free to email/call/etc me if you're interested in more details!
I'll be updating this week with reviews of some of my all time favorite tv shows (of the past few years), some more Cooking for Lazies, and tales from a happy hour with some old friends (super old- like from when I was a wee child).
Later Bitches!