Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Secret Lovers


So the office rumor mill has officially got me! I was accused? suspected? I don't know...of having a secret campaign lover! We are friends and he is very nice but there is nothing more than platonic friendship going on. However, the Office Crazy* thinks that we are involved in some capacity and that he tries to make me jealous by flirting with other girls. She thinks this because ALL of the campaign girls had a conversation about how he was cute. Somehow this turned into me loving him and us having a secret affair (he has a girlfriend) and him attempting to make me jealous by having polite conversations with her. But I guess its nice of her to look out for me when my fake boyfriend isn't treating me with proper respect, right?
Now we both know however, and its time to play it up.

*She is the office crazy because she smoked a joint with a stranger on the street one night while working. She also thinks that suicide is a funny matter to joke about for political gain. She also thought one of the other guys was accusing her of being an alcoholic because he happened to drop her off at a bus stop in front of a bar.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I must say, I'm a little miffed that I have to find out about your secret love affair via your *blog*!!!

Jess said...

The drama is fabulous!